Originally posted on 02/13/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
Is someone forcing you to make stupid thread after stupid thread? And be wrong on top of it? Just trying to read the forum without your stupid posts endlessly appearing. Doesn't matter if I'm opening the threads or not. You can keep it in one thread and have the same jolly crew that responds to your posts find all your endless thoughts there.

Game starts. First freaking half and you feel the compulsion to post stupid shit about a game not even at halftime? Not even close to the actual outcome. And then your nonsense is dead wrong. And you may have pushed a fellow SBR poster to lose money with your stupid drivel. Complete trolling by you.

Seems others in this forum are tired of your act as well.

Go buy yourself a mirror and a chew toy. Or just get a life.
You keep putting more and more effort into this, and I'm still -- for the life of me -- not sure why.

You do realize I have tracked threads here, right? That I cleared over 80 units in the NFL this year, over 40 units last year, over 100 units in MLB, I'm up 20 in the NBA -- maybe that bothers you. I'm still trying to figure out why your panties are in such a bunch.

To say stupid shit like "endlessly appearing" and "endless thoughts" and "nonsense is dead wrong" makes me think I am beyond in your head. I "may have pushed a fellow SBR poster to lose money" with my "stupid drivel"? If being way up in posted plays here constitutes that, I'd like to know how exactly you'd classify the idea of losing money.

I see your daily "moves" threads. Any particular reason why you aren't practicing what you preach and tracking your results in a season long thread? Especially since you're so serious about this. It's ironic that you said "buy yourself a mirror and a chew toy," given you should listen to your own advice. All bark, no bite -- yet constantly responding to my purported "endless thoughts" and "stupid drivel" with endless thoughts and stupid drivel.

Only at SBR.