Originally posted on 02/13/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
Im talking about Costco and Samsclub(walmart) To very similar business models which both charge membership fees not just one. They sell basically the same dam shit but one employer pays close to twice what the other does. A greedy fuk wants to pay back breaking wages so he can have as much money as he can because he has a nation of nitwits that lets him get away with it. This shit doesn't happen in Germany, France, Canada. Just here cause like i said before, some how, some way, the Republican party has fooled the absolute dumbest of the dumb to fight for billionaires rights while someday, lo,l they are gonna become a billionaire.

Has nothing to do with hoping to become a billionaire which is a very tiny slice of the population or business world. The talk of hiking wages keeps centering on the largest companies without accounting for the smaller company's costs. If you keep boxing yourself in by saying success is a minimum wage career then thats you, leave the rest of us to do a little better in life when we go out and make something more.

We've all held low wage jobs at some point in life but never expected to make $50k a year as an entry level worker. And I sure as hell didn't start a family until I was on track to be able to provide for them.