Originally posted on 01/20/2014:

Its true ladies and gents.

I called my friend today, who's family is part of the elitists, He explained OBAMACARE is the end of the US. Once this is implemented, the market will crash, and the economy well, lets just say it will be "book of eli" time - go watch the movie if you havent, its insane and whats coming!. He also said, the US will soon have a WOMEN president. No joke! WOW

We got talking about the superbowl, I told him I liked seattle to win in FEB.....and he laughed! He told me, "no silly, not in a hundred years.... the broncos will win this year!"

I was stunned and amazed, when I asked why?

He went on to say....Of course Broncos cause Denver is the seat of the NWO (where his family resides) and its also the Chinese NEW YEAR of the HORSE! As in Wild horse, BRONCO!!! So he told me, it will be the year for the broncos, and they are already putting things and evil tactics in place to ensure the seattle hawks lose. Its what they did last year, and he told me this year will be no different!

My friend tom said, he illuminati have it all planned. You are probably laughing right now, but tom reminded me......they pick the winners before the game........Like last time the lights went out in the stadium, and the ravens were all illumnated (glowing), and 49'ers were in the dark (meaning they were about to lose) These guys planned all this before the game.

Its spooky, but my friend tom has been right 4 times before. My guess is he will be right again.

So with the year of the horse, and it being the start of the year, and near chinese new year. My friend says these guys love to play with numerology and all that, so they are planning on making the BRONCOS win at all costs.

You will see I am correct, cause my friend tom has never been wrong on one of his, calls. This is not my call, its from him, straight from the horses mouth. So to speak!

BRONCO's it IS, and BRONCO's it shall be.