Originally posted on 01/31/2014:

Ladies and gentlemen, the day is finally here. My countless hours and hours of dissecting every critical angle for Superbowl 48 has just concluded as I have now arrived at the no-brainer best bet based off all important influential inside information. I know many of you here provide many helpful trends, but those trends are what the bookmakers want you to think you have an edge on. I put the onus on myself to go deep, and i mean really deep into my inside sources where I started to receive personal threats for being so determined. Here I will discuss some of the critical information you should all be aware of before you make your bet, followed by the best no-brainer bet based off all information surrounding Superbowl 48.

Superbowl XXXVIII Write-Up

Denver vs Seattle @ Metlife Stadium, NY
Spead Denver -2.5

QB Comparison:

We have two quarterbacks, with two different resumes. Peyton Mannning, a future Hall-of-Famer, is going for his second Superbowl to cement his legacy, while Russel Wilson is going for his first, in his first Superbowl appearance, and will be looking to make a name for himself and the black community. Before I continue, please make note that no QB has ever won the Superbowl starting as QB for both teams. This stat basically raises a red flag on those believing Manning will break a hundred years of history. Discussing the Quarterback comparison cannot be completed without looking at one of the stereotypical slippery slope issues the media is most afraid of bringing up, the issue of race between the QB's. It is not something we should deny that a black starting QB has never won the Superbowl and are often defeated against superior white quarterbacks. However, the belief that Russel Wilson qualifies as black is far fetched and simply unrealistic. Through relentless efforts on twitter, I was able to locate Russel Wilson's wife Ashton and finally get some important inside information regarding Wilson's lifestyle habits and pre-game rituals. For starters, we should not forget that Russel's father is white, which as we will see unquestionably has gotten the better half of him. When studying his lifestyle, Ashton was able to point out that he drinks Fresca, enjoys Funnel Cakes, his favorite show is Duck Dynasty, and he gets his haircut at Mastercuts, and as his Ashton pointed out, is one more away from a free haircut. Does this sound like a lifestyle of a black man? I didn't think so either. Now, Ashton plays a very important role for Russell in preparation. Every week of the season when the Seahawks came out victorious, she bought Wilson his favorite salted caramels from Purple Cafe and brought them to him before the game. At first, it turned into a preferred little treat, but soon turned into a must have for Russel after missing out on them and falling to defeat. It's connection to his success has led Purple Cafe to become one of the most popular spots for other athletes seeking a boost in their game. Their results are yet to be found. Since Purple Cafe does not have a location in New York, Russel's Wife ensured that she will be bringing them from 4th Avenue in Seattle to make sure Russel has his dose of salted caramels before the big game. Anyone who is big on trends, cannot go against this one.

Media and Trends
As we all know, the battle between networks to host the Superbowl is almost war-like. The amount of money earned from hosting the Superbowl is enough to make it one of the most sought after events every year. This year, the Superbowl will be on Fox, called by Buck and Aikman. The question we need to focus on is where does the MVP of the game end up Monday night? That's right. On David Letterman's Late Night at CBS in New York. The owner of CBS is furious about losing the latest rotation contract rights to FOX for this Superbowl, especially since this year the Superbowl is in their very own New York. Would CBS really want Denver, coached by FOX, to win and have the MVP come on CBS in their very own New York, and no doubt mention coach FOX during the interview numerous times? I didn't think so either. However, anyone who studies subliminal messaging will know that CBS does not want to mention FOX, or associate the name Fox with anything victorious. On top of this, I did some background research and found out that Pete Caroll's father, James Caroll, was a member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity just like David Letterman was! This news shocked me as it is probably shocking you. There is no doubt that this topic would be brought up during the interview on Monday night if Seattle wins, and would lead to a greater dialogue and higher ratings on the show. As I dug deeper into the trends, it is also without a doubt that FOX favors NFC teams. Why you ask? Well their last hosted Superbowls under the latest rotation, Giants and Packers have come out victorious in 2011 and 2008. Thus, it is without doubt that CBS and FOX is pulling for Seattle and will do all they can to influence the outcome of the game in their favor.

Jerseys and Trends

As many of you already know, the Broncos are wearing their Orange Jerseys. Why does this matter? That's a pretty silly question. The Denver Broncos have LOST all of their last 3 Superbowls in Orange by a combined score of 124 to 30! This is staggering, mind blowing, but extremely relevant in capping this game. As many know, when capping we do not go against history. While Manning jersey sales have skyrocketed since his trade to Denver, a win by Seattle would move Russel jersey sales from 2nd to 1st as projected by a number of scholarly sources. No doubt that the NFL realizes that money is to be made if Seattle comes out on top.

Paul Allen?

Many of you might not recognize his name, but that is the owner of the Seahawks and co-founder of Microsoft, making his the richest owner in the NFL by a mile with a networth of 15.8 billion. He also bought the Trailblazers in 1988, and as many of you realize has endured 42 seasons without a championship. Nobody wants to win more than Paul Allen and the city of Seattle, who has not celebrated a championship since the SuperSonics won in 1979. Thus, when we look at which team, city, and owner is more HUNGRY for the victory, who wants it more, we have to agree that it is Seattle. Just like last year when Ray Lewis was going for his first, this year seem to be a repeat with another bird team taking the championship and bringing closure to many.

Don't Forget....

The previous coldest Superbowl was in 1972 in New Orleans. Who won this game? The NFC, with the Dallas Cowboys slaughtering the Miami Dolphins.

The point spread rarely comes into play with the Superbowl, meaning you just have to pick the winner of the game. There have been only six instances where the favorite won the game straight up but failed to cover the spread.

Fox vs Carroll. Carroll is one of best paid coaches in the game, and although some think he does not have experience in the big game, lets not forget he has coached a National Championship team to victory.

No-Brainer Selection: Seattle Seahawks Moneyline

Risking: ALL IN $500

This is the biggest risk I will be taking, and a loss would put me into retirement for a long time. However, a win would cement my own legacy as one of the greatest Superbowl cappers in history.

Good luck to all who follow. This is where dreams are made and winners are born.

I will try to be updating information as days go by as I cannot list everything at the moment as there is so much more to be said.