Originally posted on 01/28/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by 23Edler_Salo6 View Post
I hope you didn't post this with a straight face. You preface your post by stating you don't like to discuss ongoing player complaints, which is a smart move and indicative of professional protocol. The problem is you go on to make a partial judgement as far as tony running an "anti-scammer pr campaign" and implying op is a scammer thereby completely bypassing your statements about allowing the decision to come. This post shows the type of bias that comes from the top. A true third party review site would stay on a hard line about not discussing the case until it has been heard and allowed to be made public.

This is beside the fact that any impartial review body would not allow the behaviour of tony to maintain an A+ rating. I don't care what the player did, that is a separate issue that will come out, but your position should be to influence a change in how clients are handled at that book because objectively you should be advocating for books to provide respectful customer service and any discipline should be handled through appropriate action, not pointless childish banter that gets the player no where.

Tony clearly had his mind up. He clearly isn't stupid and knew exactly where this circumstance would end - principal wager returned and shown the door. Why can't you advocate for this to occur in a respectful, professional manner? This whole thread and complaint could have been avoided but tony chose to prolong this, make an example, and waste everyones time for a simple resolution. Your words indicate you have no issues with these rants, which tells readers your impartiality is compromised.
Fair criticism. Except for the fact there were many pages asking for an SBR comment and in any case I have nothing to do with complaints. I offered my opinion and prefaced it with "If the facts are close to as (you) stated" clearly meaning I do not know them. So fair enough but I felt a comment would not be inappropriate.

As far as bookmakers behavior, this is not JP Morgan, this is an offshore bookmaker. They all are pretty rough. Even the Euro books are rough. BetFair is brutal as well. If we rated books on their conduct of how they handled scammers they would eventually all be an F. Most guys sorta inherently understand that if you scam a bookie you won't be talking to a geek in a bow tie. So until the poster poll has 5Dimes somewhere other than #1 I would not expect a rating change.