Originally posted on 01/28/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by JayMoney24_7 View Post
I'm making it more obvious? The Stevens fight also got locked in 11 minutes later than the listed start time. The SAME EXACT start time. That fight was graded. What was the difference? How would you separate both instances from each other? Please explain how one stands and one doesn't, but still implicate the guy who made both as having been wrong. Obviously they were two random selections and one fight happened to have happened already. If 10:45pm is the 0 in the scale then how does one bet outweigh the other to find me guilty of knowingly past posting. You came in with a strong lean from the beginning.
At the bare minimum, you knew what time it was when you made the bet, which you knew was past the posted time. The rules are clear that you're not allow to bet past posted. The fact that it was well after the actual start time only makes it worse that you also knew the result, particularly given that you had just deposited the money and your nonsensical explanation that you always wait until the last minute to bet fights so you can watch the fighter enter the ring since obviously that didn't apply in this situation as you stated you were at work and had no way to know when the fight started. And then the way you started the chat with Tony was pretty suspicious as well. I'm not defending what he said to you, but you looked guilty right from the start of that chat.

Yes, I came in with a strong lean from the beginning, which is based upon the facts that were presented. I started off suspicious but said there was not sufficient proof. The more you talk and the more facts that are presented the more convinced I am that you knowingly bet past posted and you knew the results of the fight.

One thing that Tony said that is accurate and totally appropriate is that you are that special 1% that keeps arguing your case in the face of all the evidence to the contrary. You would be wise to take back your deposit and take the benefit of the lesson learned.