Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

5Dimes new payout option

Prepaid Card
    How to deposit funds to your 5Dimes account using Green Dot MoneyPak
    Easy, cheap and convenient way to send money to your 5Dimes account whenever you need it. No identification or paperwork required and completely FREE of charge!
    Prior to depositing with Green Dot MoneyPak you will need to have a minimum of one RegisteredGreen Dot MoneyPak Prepaid Card associated with your 5Dimes account. Please send a scanned copy or photograph of your Registered Green Dot MoneyPak Prepaid Card, front and back, toinfo@5dimes.eu for verification (more information might be required).
    Purchase a Green Dot MoneyPak of $250, $500 or $1000 at a participating retailer for a reimbursable fee of $4.95. Thousands of stores nationwide sell Green Dot MoneyPak; click here to find a seller near you.
    Deposits can be made by simply providing the 14 digit Green Dot MoneyPak code to a Customer Service Representative via Live Help or email. Prepaid Card deposits are generally posted to accounts within 30 minutes of providing the required information. (Subject to availability)
    IMPORTANT! If Green Dot MoneyPak deposits are not available at the time of reloading your account, we will require your Registered Green Dot MoneyPak Prepaid Card information to upload your Green Dot MoneyPak and run your card through our *********** processors.
    Temporary Prepaid Cards purchased in a store are not eligible for Green Dot MoneyPak reloads. You will not be able to deposit using Green Dot MoneyPak with a Temporary Prepaid Card. Click here to see a list of participating prepaid card issuers. After applying for your card, it should take about 7 to 14 days to arrive.
    Contact Customer Support via Live Help to confirm availability of this deposit option. Available for US residents ONLY.
    How to withdraw funds from your 5Dimes account via Prepaid Cards
    We offer 2 different Prepaid Card payout solutions:
    Green Dot MoneyPak Prepaid Card Payout
    Payouts can be processed to Registered Prepaid Cards reloadable with Green Dot MoneyPak completely FREE OF CHARGE! Choose the Prepaid Card that suits you the best by clicking here.

Once registered with any of the 170 companies providing the eligible Registered Prepaid Cards, your card should take about 7 to 14 days to arrive. When in your possession, you will need to provide the following required information for payouts:
    Card Number
    Registered Zip Code
    In order to have higher payout limits, we recommend having as many prepaid cards as possible associated to your 5Dimes account. You are permitted to cash out to cards that are not under your name, as long as you are certain you will be able to pick up the funds and you send the required information to process the payment.
    For more information Customer Service Staff Live Help.

Other Prepaid Card Payouts
    If you have received a Prepaid Card payout solution from another operation please contact our Customer Service Department for a possible payout to your card (subject to availability).

This option has a $25 flat fee and is available for payouts of $2500 only.
    Standard time frame is 3 to 5 business days. While we endorse the complete safety of your funds, payout time frames may be longer than expected. All payout requests approved within the processing window are submitted to the processor on daily basis. Processor speed after information has been provided to them is out of our control.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-09-15 at 05:48 PM. Reason: link does not work

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

this is freaking awesome

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

If any of you were thinking about using this you don't have to go to the store and physically buy one and wait for the real one in the mail, you can just go online and sign up for one and they mail it for free.

HawkeyeIowa
    HawkeyeIowa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

I've never used a moneypak before, but have seen the cards at Walgreens. If I'm reading this right, I can't pick one of those up, load $300 on it, and come home and deposit it? I have to get a different card that takes 7-14 days to get sent to me? I'm really not concerned about payouts at this point, but my normal DC gets rejected when I try to put money into my account. Thanks for the help.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Beware: I got one payout with 5D via this method and Green dot instantly blocked my card for "suspicious activity".

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by 70kgman View Post
    Beware: I got one payout with 5D via this method and Green dot instantly blocked my card for "suspicious activity".
    Yep, me too.