Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

BETDSI --> Potential Payout Issue

I've been with SBR since 2007, and this is the first payout issue I've encountered, and would greatly appreciate some advice in my experience to help calm my nerves.

OK, I've received 3 payouts from BETDSI in the past 5 weeks or so, haven't had an issue!

Well, now I have run into one! I requested a payout on Friday through. I was given a r on Friday afternoon. I proceeded to visit two separate locations in my home state Friday night, both of which stating the MTCN Number could not be found in their system. I contacted BETDSI, and their Payouts Department is telling me it's been confirmed that the funds were already picked up. I definately didn't get my hands on $1 dollar here guys.

I've been sending and receiving money through for a long time, never having an issue. I'm being told that if I didn't pick up the funds (which I didn't) then I must request a proof of payment from . and email it to them. What does that even mean? If they can't even find the mtcn in the system, how are they going to provide me anything? I'm being told . can tell me who they gave the funds to, and can provide me a print out of the receive? Something tells me they won't give me anything, but I'll try tonight.

Does anyone have experience having to go through this route to get paid? I worked my a$$ off for this money, and I want what's rightfully mine ASAP.

Any advice or comments would be appreciated.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-05-14 at 10:05 AM.