Originally posted on 11/24/2009:

Was Asked To Leave Thanksgiving Diner
Boys I was at my relatives today and they did not have game on and I had large postions on interactives so I went to one of the bedrooms where there was tv and pc. It was cool but then we had to eat so I would go up every 5 minutes to watch game and check my interactive positions and the host said it was annoying and rude. I was quiet every time I did this too. She was a ***** and kind of singled me out at the table. I told her I was a big bettor and needed to view game because of my positions and she frowned and said I was sick!!!

I ripped her saying this is my living and to back off. She was like 35, 5-4, 115 , Italiana and blonde, kind of hot. She said this is my house and you sit at table the entire time or leave. I told her to settle down and then went on to say you frustrated *****. Now it is getting heated and the older people are telling me to calm down and it is Thanksgiving. I tried explaining to my uncle I ave big money on the Detroit game and he did not want to hear it and said gambling is bad abd I should quit. I just listened.

The ***** was the one getting to me and then she brings up some **** that her brother-in laws cousin bought a leather jacket from me last year and she said it was shedding and he wanted his money back.

I said Fuk you Bitch!!! I do not need this as my leather coats are top of the line ans she said get the fuk out of my house you degenerate bum and I said good bye to everyone and when I was leaving ans she was pushing me out the door I told her I guess no one is eating your fukking, Shit!!

She slapped me and told me never to come back.

I got into my van when to the one deli that as open and bought cole cuts and went home and ate and gambled in peace.

It is so true that gamblers are anti social.

So overall decent day

I split 1-1