One day away from Thanksgiving. Traditionally a day to pay homage for all you have to be thankfull for. The past several years it's becoming more and more difficult to be truly thankfull for much. We still have thousands upon thousands of troops abroad fighting for for whatever out Goverment is telling them to fight for. We have suffered through natural disasters that have taken lives and destoyed others. Our economy is in the tank with no feasable let up in sight. Tens of thousands of people are out of work.

Yes we are facing a time when you really have to look deep to find something that gives hope and that you can truly be thankfull for.

One constant for most of us is we can always be thankfull for family and friends. So with that in mind I want to say I am thankfull I stumbled across SBR last year and thankfull I gave it enough time to grow on me. I may disagree with some, I may not understand others but I am still thankfull because each of you are what makes this one of the best places I've come across.

So what are some of the things other SBR;ers have to give thanks for?