Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20919622'>posted</a> on 01/19/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by TennisProFrance View Post
Things we know about Wullf:

• Confirmed scammer: attempted to scam pinny, don’t deny it or I will embarrass you.
  • Thief; Stolen 48k points that he will NEVER pay back.
  • Grocery man; Sells carrots and tomatoes for a living
  • Partner; Likes to be sexually fulfilled by black men in secret, like his betting, he doesn’t get the job done.
  • Dick; 3” and hides in the showers and the reason his partner likes to see black men
  • Brain; mentally unstable at best, at worse should be locked up
  • Internet hard man; I mean who has ever known an Indian hard man lol
  • Gambler; small time joe whos life revolves around betpoints
  • Forum; Spends his life on SBR just waiting for any opinion he disagrees with to further embarrass himself.
  • Last but not least, he’s a confirmed racist

What did I miss?
Well I guess we all know where the "carrot selling thief" came from. Glad you cleared that up.least I work cockroach , what do you do? Your obsession with male genitalia leads me to believe you were raped by a big one and it has traumatized you. Don't get what you mean by Indian hard man ? You mean my rooster when I see your mom or as a tough guy? Gotta plead guilty to both. And please go ahead and show proof that I tried to scam pinny. I'll let you say anything you want if you prove I tried to scam pinnacle. I assume your going to post the thread that I made with emails of them saying one thing and doing another a month later. How do you scam a book when you never made a deposit or withdrawal from them cockroach?

Def not racist just lowered myself to you. Seriously whose ghost are you? Is that you Lou trying to provoke me? Either way far more intelligent people have told me not to get into it with you so I'm taking out the raid cockroach. Putting all your posts on ignore so I won't see them.

Dont need to prove anything to a disease tapeworm ridden, uneducated , prick who has huge penis envy for me.

Got it my family and friends . That's all that matters. I know what I can do to you if we meet and that just makes me smile at the screen. TC