Originally posted on 01/18/2014:

Seems I'm not alone in having an awful experience with The Greek - simply amazed they're A+ on here as its the first book I've had a problem with in years.

So I joined and took their 110% bonus - terms were very clear 3x deposit plus bonus. Wagered all of this and ended with a healthy balance. Tried withdrawing some of it to be told bonus would be revoked as I was purely taking advantage of bonus and the bonus was to attract new long term players. I said ok - don't bother with the withdrawl just now then - I'll carry on playing here to show I'm a long term customer.

12 weeks later after placing a minimum of 4 wagers per week I put in another withdrawl request only to be told the same thing?! I rung and asked exactly what do they need me to do in order to keep my bonus and they responded "I'm sorry we cannot give specific details to this - it is solely a decision at our discretion"

So in summary their terms are actually a waste of time the only term that matters is their FU clause "we can do whatever we like". A number of other people on gambling forums have had exactly the same experience by the sounds of it (some wagering 30X deposit/bonus yet still having bonus revoked upon first withdrawl request) so if your joining here expecting The Greek to honour their terms then don't - they will not honour them and will enforce the term that allows them to make up rules as they go along which in my book is rogue behavior. If you have terms at least keep to them - if you want people to follow different terms then at least tell them