Originally posted on 01/11/2014:

You're crazy.

Randle is the most ready to be a franchise guy the day he steps onto the court.

Gordon and Rondae Jefferson are dominating every minute they're on the court. The 2 best defensive freshman in the country, and among the best defensive players in all of college basketball regardless of class. Well ahead of all the others in the regard. People joke about defense in the NBA, but nothing impacts a draft stock more than where someone is projected to defend. Both these kids are sure fire lottery picks, and one of them comes off the bench.

Wiggins is a top 5 pick, and would have been in any draft over the last 10 years. Very possible an instant game changer. He will be a lot better in the league than he was in college.

Parker can score from everywhere. He's selfish as shit, wont play defense if his life depended on it - but that never stopped Melo from being one of the best players in the league. Parker is Melo light, but a lot smarter than Melo. Parker might be the best of the bunch when all is said and done.

That doesn't even include Embid, Smart etc.

These kids are the future of the NBA. Deepest draft since LeBron's. You are watching superstars in their infancy.

For instance, here's something I heard from an NBA scout the other day about the Arizona kids. "Rondae (Hollis-Jefferson) and Aaron (Gordon) are sure fire lottery picks. They are the wings that will be drafted to guard Durant and (Paul) George."

No shit, NBA scout said that to me less than a week ago. These kids are the future and the future is very bright.

JJ and the rest of the morons out there with very superficial knowledge of the game are upset kids aren't averaging 30 a game. This is college, you will never see someone dominate like that. LeBron never played in college, compare and contrast Jordan's stats etc.

This is the most talent in college in probably close to a decade. Only player in recent memory that could compare to the 4 kids I mentioned above is Anthony Davis.