Originally posted on 01/09/2014:

Alright, normally when I shoot at these threads Im going for the elusive Segway. I always figured a Segway would help my wife start finding me sexually attractive again and just maybe allow me to engage in adult activities with another person instead of a computer screen from time to time. Alas, the segway just appears a bit out of my reach as SBR obviously sees me coming and therefore calls in some of there "rigged" favors on various fronts (poker, sports, etc) all in effort to keep me down.

So I figured the next best thing to winning my wife's favor would be to show her how I can be a great father and win our son a Wii U on the gambling board I probably spend too much time on. Now some may say, why not go buy one? I could entertain that but he's 3 and odds are will use it very little. As a matter of fact, I doubt anyone really uses it as I still have a PS4 sitting in the box. But the bottom line is he will have one. Other toddlers everywhere will be jealous of his perceived wealth. This will be noticed by said wife and lead to an heightened sense of pride in her that will in turn lead to lady part arousal equaling her desire to go "downsouth" maybe.

Pretty simple formula if my calculations are correct.

So the point of the above gibberish is I will be wagering points in an effort to get to 10k points, said 10k points will be used to cash out Target giftcards and grab that Wii U shelf decoration.

Anyway, below will be my plays in SBR Book, these may be plays/amounts/units whatever that I have played in real life as well.

Wish me luck boys and take it easy on me SBR.

Also, decent odds I get bored with or SBR begins selling working girls with betpoints and thus no need for wifes affection.