Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20803986'>posted</a> on 01/07/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
No I've said before on this forum many times that I am an Auburn fan.

Dude you sucked my dikk for years on this site thanking me for my nba plays and now you're gonna come in and hate.
Hey Twizz, I haven't been on SBR in quite awhile bro. I had no clue you were an Auburn fan, nor do I give two fuks bro. I just thought & I STILL do, that this thread you created for this one game was a fukking laughing stock & a JOKE by the simple comment you gave when the game was NOT even over dumbazz!! LOL. That was a childish & shiity thing to do for all of those jokers who tailed you on this play bro! If ANY so called "capper" on here played up one side heavily, laid his bets down & then before the game was even over, he told everyone......."well, I wanted the other side to win anyways...". Dude, I have NO clue what world you live in Twizz, but that is a coward and fukking childish thing to do, IMO. That would be the same as me telling everyone why Nadal WILL win a match, give all my advice, my write ups, lay my bets out for the world to see......... then in the third set, when Joker is killing him, I just waltz back into my thead and if I had the nerve to say... "well, I wanted to Joker to win anyways...". Dude, that would be fukking horrible to ANYone that put value into what I said before the match started.

I just called it how I saw it & what you do on this thread was a joke in my opinion. What a weasel way to bail on everyone who sucked the big D following you on this "BLOWOUT WIN FOR FSU" play. Say what you want bro, but what you did SUCKED! And for the record, I never sucked your dik bro, never once. What, just bec you hit a hot streak (YEARS AGO!) and I tailed some plays?? I never worshiped you bro, never, LOL! So whatever the fuk you and Bet10 have going again??? PLS leave me out of it, lol. I have never sucked anyone's dik on this site or any site for that matter. I simply saw your thread, read the post, read it later & then called you out for being a WEASEL!!!

And you KNOW I don't troll bec I haven't posted shit on anyone's threads in forever. How on earth could I be one of "your" clones for YEARS????!!! I said thanks to you a few times. That is NOT sucking a dik! And it was for like a month here or there... LOL, you say years I worshiped you???? LMFAO!!!! BRO, you got a screw loose man. Worship you for years??? LOL, I don't even know you fool. Nice try though