Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20785732'>posted</a> on 01/06/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
LOL Help yourself, "doctor" -

You're completely right though, it's stupid of me to make parlays that result in big $ in the long run.

I didn't say I'm "slightly" profitable with the big parlays in the long run, I said I'm so profitable that I could lose them for the next few weeks and still be profitable. Or did you completely miss that and just see what you wanted to see?

lol stop talking to me, doc. perhaps you forgot how this entire forum laughed at you until you ran away and stayed away for a year, and then starting slowly posting again. i was the only one who wasn't making fun of you, although i did admittedly laugh at the meme's they made.

anyway, my point is, YOU have no room to talk. so again, stop talking to me. please and thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
I just wanna point out that WannaBet did not deserve the mockery and shit talking he received...

He posted 2 videos, and he was right about Korean Zombie beating Poirier (I was on that play, myself)

and Silva/Stann + Franklin/Le + Silva almost finishing Franklin proved that he was on the right side playing Silva over Franklin at near +300 (i was big on franklin in that one. he won, but wasn't the right side.)

everyone gave him crap and laughed at him for months, when he was right all along. did anyone ever apologize to him?

i certainly would, but i was one of the few who didn't part-take. although i did not agree with him about silva/franklin at the time.
Gabe, I have felt sympathy for you during your losing nights, I've defended you from people who were quite rightly attacking you, and pretty much every criticism I've leveled against you has been fair and honest despite your childish behaviour towards me.

I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt, though, that you are a complete scumbag, and one of the most dishonest people that I've ever seen on SBR, and that is saying a lot. You lie, and you try to rationalize your losses when they are presented before you, as clear as day. You hide from them, you run away, you pretend that people are just bullshitting and you do everything you can to dance around them. When someone actually gives you some good advice and takes time out of their day to attempt to help you, you shit all over them and insult them. Wannabet was laughed off the forum? You were laughed off the forum, dumbass. And people took mocking you a lot more seriously than they did mocking Wannabet. You're a losing gambler who, instead of trying to improve, just lies about his results instead. You had a -50u night and barely said a word about it, but when you win, you often post braggingly about it as if you had already forgotten the huge losses you just had. Do you understand that anyone tailing you lost half of their bankroll? And you're such a moron that you sit there, pretending it didn't happen, and just go on to da next one, fellaz.

Your lies, your insistence on insulting people who are trying to help you because you're in denial, and your constant attempts to hide from your losses, should make it clear to pretty much anyone that you're an untrustworthy rat.

If you want to con people with your free bets, go ahead, but when someone takes the time to offer you constructive advice about your destructive behaviour, to legitimately help​ you, on a forum for gambling discussion, and you resort to insulting them and mocking them, you really have hit rock bottom.