Originally posted on 01/05/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by JayMoney24_7 View Post
What I'll do is keep it to myself. If it annoys some of you so much for me to call what I consider a legit observation, then I'll stop. I gain nothing from it. What I will do is put up my growth or shrink once a month to see if I'm fos or on to something. Goodluck everyone.
Probably the best. The issue is that you are in no way the first. You will soon find out that this forum is riddled with this Conspiracy crap which is what I, and just about every long term gambler as well, is annoyed with. So its not exactly you personally. and I agree, it serves no purpose.

I will end it with this. I believe the truth lies with the fact the key to making money in sports betting will always be betting underdogs because Books shift much of the juice towards the favorites for one simple reason: The general recreational betting public bets favorites regardless of the line. Their perception is that "...they are the better team" all the while completely ignoring the single most important component, which is betting odds, (which rarely favor the favorite), and ignoring the second most important factor, that sporting events are largely a random event.

But I will talk about this subject no more...