Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20768846'>posted</a> on 01/04/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
You and your bumchum can keep to your threads and I'll keep to mine. So good luck with your plays, as I can't associate with a person that just backed a guy that with pleasure gloated at a big wager loss, which resulted in losing due to unusual and unforeseen circumstances.

Please don't post in my thread either. Not interested in discussions to be quite frank, we see tennis fairly differently anyway. Honeybadger and me seem to be more on the same wavelength.

All the best.
Dude I havnt been reading anybody bantering back and forth. I don't know who really gloats and who dosnt. I post my plays and that's it. Sometimes I get pissed and go off the deep end but that's because of my stupid plays. You do what u want clutch.

For or you to assume that I'm one way or another is juvenile. I've seen you on here for abouts 2 weeks. I've been on this forum for about 21/2 years now. People know who I am. I used to talk a lot but I've calmed that down. I'm a man of a few words, and I definately don't need to post paragraphs to get my point across.

thankyou for leaving the thread, now I can possibly find my posted plays