Originally posted on 01/02/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
Shogun. Unfortunately for you, it is documented. Just check my spreadsheet, something that you obviously do not know about. You will see it there. For a guy who had to borrow points, you really have a big mouth. How did you do in the BTP contest? I believe you finished 166th. 38-36-1, right? As you can clearly see, I did much better. I suggest that you learn your subject before you start flappping you jaws.
Your spreadsheet? Really? You have over 10 pages of edits and deletions on your spreadsheet. Once you have 1 or 2, it loses all credibility. Nice job erasing/changing losing picks. I only wonder how many huge ML favorites were removed or edited.

I think its hilarious that you bring up the BTP contest in every single thread. Wow, 1 contest. Congratulations, you are validated because you finished 3rd in 1 contest.

Why do you always abandon your losing threads? You've posted quite a few losers here in the past week or so, but you just completely forget about them like they never happened. Yet, if someone questions you, you bring up the BTP contest like that is all that matters.