Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20733530'>posted</a> on 01/02/2014:

After 3 calls to NYC and all my funds coming back to me from my Pizzeria I have made the bet of my lifetime.. Here it is. I had to put in in before the morning simply because I might regret it if I really do sleep on it.. Oklahoma - Alabama UNDER 51.5for $ 35,573 I am tired of the way I'm treated here so I am giving you all one chance to ship up.. I am nothing if not a man of my word.. I bet all this money because I know I am winning.. Sure I took out all the money in my house I had put away and risked my pizza shop investment money, if I win thank goodness I can put it in the bank.. if I lose it all goes to the local... I don't want to be here if i am not truly wanted.. however my mission is bigger than just this place.. I win and I stay.. guys in the NBA forum know my new worth here and trust me on the games. See u tomm after the game cause I am not saying a word till after I win the 35,573! Sammy just put it all out to dry and now u can see what i am really made of.. apple cider vinegar, salt and of course Heinz 57 sauce baby!!!!!