Originally posted on 12/30/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
Now with Mack Brown stepping down after the Alamo Bowl, how does 14 or more points look? Consider this. First, Oregon does not even want to be there. HC Helfrich is not eactly the best motivator that I have seen. Now there is no doubt that Oregon has the better athletes, but they also have a bunch of primadonnas who really do not care about this game. The Texas kids will play their hearts out for Brown. The emotions will take over. Can Texas win this game? That is a bit of a hard sell. Can they cover 14 points? Easily. Oregon is 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games.
Are you done patting yourself on the back for backing the wHorns +14 yet?

Good... because I'm not done.

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
For those of you that thought Oregon was an easy wager over Texas, what think you now? You have The HC of an Oregon team that has absolutely no Control over his players at all. Oregon players will enjoy San Antonio and could care about the results of this game. Now you have a Texas team that is playing for something. Mack Brown's last game. Do you think there will NOT be a little emotion in this game? Now I am not saying that Texas wins outright. Oregon has superior players. What I am saying is that if you are going to give Texas 14 points in this situation, you really have no clue as to how to wager College Bowl Football Games.
This is where you should get on your Dime Store pony and ride off into the sunset, because you are done/finished/exposed for the last time.

For those of you that thought Oregon was an easy wager over Texas, what think you now?
It was touch-and-go for a while but in the end, the Ducks kicked the ever-loving-crap out of the wHorns.

Oh, I forgot... you asked me how I felt about backing the Ducks now that the game is over, didn't you? I feel like a winner... how about you?

Now you have a Texas team that is playing for something. Mack Brown's last game. Do you think there will NOT be a little emotion in this game?
It wouldn't have mattered if Jesus Christ had been coaching his last game as Head of the wHorns, they were going to get their collective asses kicked... emotion be damned.

You, the self-proclaimed expert handicappeer of this and every other site that you frequent, should know that emotion is only good for the time it takes to run the length of the field... nothing more.

What I am saying is that if you are going to give Texas 14 points in this situation, you really have no clue as to how to wager College Bowl Football Games
and you do?????

I'll admit... this bowl season has been an absolute disaster for me. Unless I'm mistaken, the only games I've won was when I've faded you. Just between me and you... are you playing anything else besides Oklahoma 15?

Come on BigQ... it's time for you to physically threaten me again via your keyboard.

PS: I do not run... never have. And, I'm damn sure not going to run from you (unless it's in your dreams).

Ciao, DickWeed!