Originally posted on 12/26/2013:

Ok Here it is. Salmonman ask me a few days ago why I don't post all of my games. Allow me to retort !! I handicap as many as 20 games on a Saturday and as few as 1 or 2 some weekdays. And I only release 1, because I only play 1 !! Here's how I figure it. I have been playing for a long, long time, and seen it all. Most players are looking for 1 thing, The Big Score. Truth is, you'll have days when you hit it, but many more days when you get crushed !!...it's simple Math. I like to think if I hit 3 out of 5 days, playing 110 to win 100 on each play, I'll accumulate $80 every 5 days. Most players say it's not worth my time. OK !...Win $300 and lose $220 every 5 days equals +80. Let's say we play 300 days of the year, taking off 52. That's a profit of $4800 a year, action practically everyday (82% of the days in a year), and you never get crushed !!....Oh, there will be losing streaks, and winning streaks, but neither will last that long no matter how much homework you do. Let's say this goes on 5 years. That's $24,000, 10 years is $48,000...and you never get buried. I have been at it 34 years....you do the Math. My first horse handicapping teacher taught me money management, and I have tweaked it to my advantage and it has worked for me. It's a grind all the way !...A Route Race, not a Sprint !! You can have the Big Kills once in a while, blow it all on Bimbos and Bourbon, and spend the next twelve weeks meeting the Bookie to pay his way to the Good Times !! It's not for me. I'll keep coming up with 1 a day, wait for the Hot streak, stay ahead in the profit chase, and have action almost every day !! This thread is 25 days old and we have had 19 plays. We are 11-8 (57.89%) with a profit of $220 for the $110 player. That's $11 a day. Times 300 days a year that's $3300 a year even at this pace. I'll take it. That's my game, stay ahead in the profit line, never get crushed, and grind it out over the long haul. For the record we are: 1-1 playing games at pick-it; 3-3 when playing favorites; and 7-4 when backing underdogs. You play it any way you see fit, it's each individuals game, but please, keep checking this thread, I like the company and hope I throw out something from time to time that helps you out !! Most of All....Good Luck and a Little Profit Next Year !! House