Originally posted on 12/24/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by chris86 View Post
Good thing NHL is on break for the holidays. Your families wouldn't be getting presents or turkey otherwise.
Hello again my friend.....I am sure you are unaware, but all of my stats are posted at 'Sports Advisor Tracking, and I am up 14.5 units in the NHL this season. I am just a normal guy that posts all of my picks, if you would like to do the same I think you should start your own thread, and if you do that I truly wish you the best.

This is your last opportunity to try and be a decent contributor to the thread, the next time you will be deemed a 'troll' and added to the regular contributors 'ignore' list. If you would like to become #2 on the list, continue as usual (#1 is Gus Fring, who is the biggest d-bag around). I know I would not want to be on any of the same lists as Fring.....

Anyway folks, along to today. I know you haven't seen a lot of work in the NCAA since last year, but I am happy to put up my one play for you in case you want something to watch at dinner tonight.

218131284-1 12/24/13 2:43pm $115.00 $100.00 Pending 12/24/13 8:00pm Reduced Football 211 Oregon State -3 -115* vs Boise State

Oregon has been struggling offensively the last few weeks of play, but Boise's defense will be a good remedy and they will be able to work the ball down field.

I do not think the Southwick 'team suspension' will have much impact here for Boise, but if it has ANY affect if would be a negative affect.....I actually believe that Boise knows that they made the wrong choice in sending him home, and that may weigh on the coaches during the game a little bit.

It is also going to be tough sledding w/o HC. Teams that lose their coach to another team for Bowl games generally have a tough time overcoming it. The fact that he went to Washington is going to weigh on the players as they generally feel abandoned.....especially the seniors who have been with him all along.

I would have loved to get the ML at -140 or so, but at -163 it is just too high a number to pay in a college game for 3 points.

I like:

Oregon 38-28

Good luck today everyone, and I will be posting NBA picks early tomorrow morning.

D2D

PS, I am going to stay off of the total.....I just believe that 66.5 is way too sharp and it will be a flip of a coin.