Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20644204'>posted</a> on 12/24/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
Players have fallen in love with OSU because they had a couple of good losses against the big boys. But they also gave up 69 to Washington and 30+ points in their last last 4 games. Throw in that they are also -9 in turnovers over that period while Boise is +4. Boise is a more consistent team.
Continue to cap this way, and it will lead you straight to the broke house.

I'd give an in depth response regarding your beyond poor analysis of this game, but after reading that, it seems like I'd just be wasting my time.

But, just for fun, you do realize you're comparing what these teams have done over their last 4-5 games? I'll now ask you whether or not you even looked at or watched those games.

Boise played 2 decent teams over their last 5 games, shocker that those two games ended in losses for Boise and a 3-2 record.

Oregon State played 5 good football teams over their last 5 games, teams which have all been ranked at some point this season, 4 of which finished ranked in the top 25. Yes, they lost all 5, but every game was close, and they had a realistic shot to win 4 of the 5.

This is no way to cap football, but my god your reasoning is not only atrocious, but it's based on misleading data.