Originally posted on 12/24/2013:

Well poster parties don't involved girls
most posters could not get laid

i will never forget 8 years ago I bought into a guaranteed sex getting laid party that involved 20 guys and I think 22 women. I paid $600 for it free beer included. The deal was everyone fukkin strips nude and all the nude guys line up in a straight fukkin line waiting to be picked by a hottie woman. I figured in would go in like 10 pick ....now we are down to 2 guys and 4 girls so two girls went up to the next guy and took him . We have one chick left and me. I am standing there like a fukkin loser with a 2.5 inch rooster real hard and she smiles at me. She was a redwood meaning tall and built. Asian 6-1, 195 pounds with big . Everyone was starring at me chanting and she starts having an argument with organizer I guess resisting picking me . She stormed away and I was left lone. It was very embarrassing . The organizer said 'not my fault" I wanted me money back and she gave it to me. Now when leaving Asian woman that was suppose to be mine was riding another guy in a room. Worst moment of my life . I cannot get laid and it hurts .