Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20632656'>posted</a> on 12/23/2013:

Saturday afternoon was the festivities for women, Saturday night main ceremony. Sunday was the reception. I have pics but I've been torn on the forum before for posting personal stuff. Will email to friends though. We are leaving for Goa tonight for our honeymoon. Be back in a few days, my wife (man saying that feels good man!) is a pharmacist so she gets only a limited time off. Was a hectic two days but lots of my friends and family flew in from the US to be here. They extended their Christmas vacation a few day early. Good to have my parents and brother by my side. Saw people I haven't seen for a long time. I appreciate the well wishes and this thread FBT. Hope my marriage is a good one like yours, BD and DS. Mrs Wulfman lol her name is Lara. Enjoy the holidays to all my friends at SBR. Also besides above 3 , Tattdy, Real Madrid, Broadway, tto, biter, Miami, jake, Shari , SBR Annie, opti, stash, yisman, Dane, frank zig, brad89 , SBR john enjoy the holidays guys. I sure as hell will Posting a link to Goa, it's like a different world even though it's in India. Be well.