Originally posted on 12/11/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
I ruined myself? ok guy. You want to call up Kobe and go down on him Goat? You don't know sh#$.

Kobe fukked the lakers. He isn't 25 anymore. He's 35. Give it up. Retire. Go 6th man. And don't complain about it. Clearly D'Antoni has his hands tied in this matter. He really doesn't want to start him! Can you not read body language? The Lakers organization didn't know what to do? Kobe was obligated to take a pay cut. He didn't want to. The Lakers organization didn't want to make a big deal about this with the media involved. They didn't want to escalate this. It is Kobe. He did win them championships. It's like a 50/50 prop. Pay him and pray he's the same. He's not the same. He can't blow by anyone. He has no drive. I don't think the surgery was a success. Take a pay cut or retire but don't max out the team's cap because of your pride! Keep picking losers Goat cuz you don't know dik. There comes a time when all Laker faithful will get sick and tired of the losses. They will eventually turn on Kobe. People want wins. They don't care about the past. What world do you think we live in? (Hey guys you wanna go watch Kobe Bryant play tonight??? He's so exciting to watch! Naw, it's ok... I don't feel like watching another loss. Waste of time.)
Don't bother trying to reason with a Kobe-Tard.....its like trying to tell the girl the husband who beats her is no good for her. She will keep going back to him until he puts her in the hospital or kills her. Kobe-Tards are going down with the ship come hell or high water...Iceberg right ahead....