Originally posted on 12/20/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Kali I just post negative side
To it

Post pics of you and your girl so we know your legit and have those tickets between her
JJ, next time keep your negative comments to yourself, unless someone asks for it. Please stop assuming shiet that's not even exist! If you're a buyer and got cash then you can talk, if not then shut the f*ck up and watch other people go watch the game. Money talks and bullshi*t walks. I always think/see you as an SBR legend, but after this thread, i changed the way i think about you JJ. You're old enough to understand the point i'm trying to make, so i'll stop right here and let you think about it for a moment. Respect is never comes natural but you have to earn it, and you just lost all the respect i had for you, JJ. Join date or posts count is not making you a cool person JJ, but the way that you interacted with other on SBR that making you a cool person JJ, but you don't have it anymore. I guess your time at SBR has been up JJ, your shi*t not even funny anymore JJ, your fuc*king videos are boring now JJ, so fu*ck you JJ and your whole family too JJ.