Originally posted on 12/16/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
Urban brings up some good points. First, I do NOT believe that this is a legitiagte wager and I have many reasons why. First, your line is way off. Name the book that gave you -632. You cannot get that in Vegas. You must have allegedly gone off shore which bring uo the second problem. No offshore book is going to allow you to wager that much.

It is also hard to believe that you would take such a huge risk on a Bowl Game. Care to tell us why? Neither team gets anything out of a win here. Both are playing for pride, and it is dangerous to wager on pride alone. If anything, this is going to be the last chance in a very long time that UCF will have to get into a BCS game because the AAC loses it's AQ status next season and UCF will have to compete with the likes of the MWC teams, the CUSA teams and the MAC teams to get the one guaranteed spot in a BCS Bowl game. That is a lot tougher. Baylor just need win the Big 12-2 Conference again and they are in. For that reason alone, the lean should go to UCF. Now I think that Baylor wins the game, but there are about 20 better plays on the board.
You are so full of shyt and misinformation that you're no longer amusing... you're just a piece-of-shyt.

At BookMaker this very moment, you can play Baylor -650 for whatever you have in your account via telephone.

Now... why don't you just shut-the-fukk-up!