Originally posted on 12/14/2013:

I tried...lord I tried...to be a "cheesemaker" (if i knew how to post a video...the "sermon on the mount" clip from "The Life of Brian" would go here)

I just don't understand people...and why they choose destructive attack over constructive interaction.

And why the former is considered "hip" and the latter is conidered "dikk riding".

This thread is ruined for me. I tried to help stop some of the hemorrhaging, through wordy appeals to "common sense" and "common decency" (what misnomers)...but trying to persuade people hell-bent on a heavenly-mission to prove themselves "right" and another "wrong" at whatever the cost is impossible.

Why did the majority of us thread-participants who wanted only selections and discussion about them get used by others as a captive audience for the making of points/settling of scores absolutely unrelated to us? I thought I'd try with all my might to prevent it from happening here yet AGAIN (memories of GoldenGreek and LoveThatAction flood my mind...among many many cases where good cappers have been driven off by the mounting pile of excrement they had to navigate in order to make their donations). I did try with all my might. I obviously failed.

The irony is...when all the dust settles...the record will indicate that Pinny was an elite-level play-caller, who was freely giving away sample plays daily here at SBR. The samples were very good. Solidly positive and very low-variance, by the standards of this game. But tragically, in keeping with the dictum "no good deed goes unpunished" he was driven away through the simple accumulation of ankle-bites (and insinuated threats of much worse) he had to endure in the process...

I will of course (money is money) continue to check in, for as long as there continue to be picks to harvest...but I will not post here anymore...there simply is too much piss in this swimming pool (and i have contributed FAR too much of my own already, naively thinking with each additional injection that I might be helping to clean it up)...

"If jackasses are persistent enough in kicking at the barn door that a carpenter is trying to keep on its hinges...sooner or later they'll win...when the carpenter decides it isn't worth the bother anymore."

As long as the door to this thread is still swinging on it's hinges i'm grateful. And when it no longer is, I'll understand.

Thanks Pinny, for the money you've helped make me with the picks you've posted in this thread...and for the "do it yourself" line-shopping skills I had to develop along the way to play them optimally.

with apologies to all whose eyes i have made bleed along the way
this is my final post in this thread

fitguy67