Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20468790'>posted</a> on 12/06/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
Howdy Sportsn2Lect and SnJ.

Diaz brothers cant throw them hands cant they.

If you neutralize their jabs they are fukked though.
I could watch their pre fight and post game fight conferences all day

SnJ . Soak up as much of that Florida sun as u can playa.

Herb, nice work with the bitches, man. Holy shit, Flowz, you crack me up with your posts.

Struve is 7ft tall and had a 10 inch reach advantage. Hunt is 5’10 and still knocked out the skyscrapers ass. That’s why I don’t think Bigfoot’s size will matter in this one.

Flowz, tough break with the Texans. Matt Schaub ffucked you. They were in the red zone on 3rd and 2 with around 4:20 left. Schaub could've ran for the 1st down. He had nothing but green grass in front of him.

They go for it on 4th down and Schaub misses a wide open Andre Johnson. After that, the Texans get the ball back and Schaub ffucks it up, again, by throwing another damn interception at the end. Just bullshit, man, ... bullshit.

Flowz, will you be watching? UFC Fight Night 33 on Fox Sports 1: Hunt vs. Bigfoot

I’m really interested in 4 fights on the card. I will be paying attention to the other fights for possible bets in the future, though. Shogun vs. Te Huna might be good. Dath Bader vs. the Hippo has my attention, cuz it sounds like two video game characters fighting.

Dylan Andrews -150 vs.Clint Hester +120 should be an interesting fight. It’s a coin flip, IMO. I was thinking of betting on Hester in this one, (since I love betting MMA dogs), but I just couldn’t find an angle to make me feel confident enough to take a gamble on him.

I’m a fan of Dylan Andrews because he grew up on a hydroponic farm surrounded by marijuana plants as tall as elephants, and began fighting cuz he knew he was good at it and the rest of his family was stoned senseless and someone had to do something.

Andrews is a boxer that can wrestle, with only 2 of his 21 pro fights going to the judges. Hester is a former football player, with a street-fighting boxer fighting style that throws a lot of haymakers to try and get the knockout. I don’t see this fight going the distance.

Bigfoot Silva -145 vs. Mark Hunt +115 is going to be a slugfest. The only way I see Bigfoot winning this fight, is if he takes it to the ground and makes it a jiu-jitsu/wrestling match. If this was a 3 round fight, I would be worried, but it’s a 5 rounder.

Talking heads are saying Bigfoot is going to win this fight using his black belt in jiu-jitsu. Taking Hunt down won’t be easy for Bigfoot. Hunt’s 81 percent takedown defense accuracy is the second highest in UFC heavyweight history. He’s stopped 17 of 21 attempts.

I’m betting on Hunt, cuz he has landed 83.9 percent of his significant strikes in the UFC to his opponents head, the 2nd largest proportion in heavyweight history. I see Hunt walking out with a knockout victory. Bigfoot has been knocked out in 4 of his 5 professional defeats.

Str8 bet: Mark Hunt +115

All the weed headz know the classic 90s weed song "Luniz- I Got 5 On it." If you feel that track, I know you're definitely going to trip out on this track called "I Got 25 on it."