Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20440352'>posted</a> on 12/03/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
There are 2 types of minorities:

The first group goes about their daily lives and works hard to provide for their families and doesn't blame whatever problems they might have on the big, bad white man.

The second group complains daily about how unfair the world is and how whites OWE them for what happened in the past. Most of the people in this group produce very little, abandon their children and commit a huge percentage of crimes based upon their numbers.

I have no problems whatsoever with the first group and wish them the best. The 2nd group I absolutely despise and deserve the poor quality of life they lead.

I have no doubt that makes me a racist in the mind of your average liberal democrat but their thoughts and opinions carry no weight with me.
While I tend to agree with your post, the same can be said for the majority in this country too. There are plenty of trailer trash whiteys that take advantage of the system and contribute very little or nothing to society. I also agree that these views are solely those of a left wing democrat and those liberal views disgust me just as much as flat out, brutal racism. Lastly, you make a good point about the feeling of being owed something from the last. Reparations is horseshit. Not one slave is alive today and people are just trying to get a piece of something they didn't earn.