Originally posted on 11/25/2013:

Would it be too much to ask that moderators actually ...you know, moderate things?

Here's an excerpt from the rules:

Re-posting of material from other message boards, sexually explicit comments and graphics, and racist or hate-mongering posts will be moved to the Private Zone which is not moderated.

Now, here are some recent posts, which are pretty much the tip of the iceberg. These are just a days work for the people in the saloon and players talk who are posting here like it's a down right racial supremacy forum:

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
hitler had the rite idea kill them all
Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
Fukin NI66er, scum of the earth deserves to be tortured to the nasty bitter end in the most EXTREME WAY POSSIBLE. Let's hang him for people (me) to pour bleach down his throat, spit on, burn him up!!!etc, etc. And his mothers heart will bleed... the way I'm sure Colleen's mothers heart bled.

Yes, I believe it does have EVERYTHING to do with race people!!!
Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
I'll crack a bullwhip on your sissy punk azz, ni88er.

Now, leave this forum forever.....you've been warned, ni88er.
These are just a few examples of posting behaviour that's been going on for months. I understand the off topic forums have a lax policy and all, but how the fukk you people manage to basically disregard this shit while it's filling this forum to the brim (just look at the saloon, jesus christ). Apparently these posts above aren't "hate mongering" because there hasn't been a single post moved to this illustrious private zone for three months. Kind of makes one wonder what constitutes hate mongering, since it seems praising hitler, posting racially motivated murder fantasies and similar stuff doesn't count. Oddly enough, it's the same people doing this over and over again.

It seriously looks like the saloon is a neonazi forum. Are you people going to do something about it?