Originally posted on 11/30/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Amb012 View Post
Did chalky actually say Gordon was twice the player Parker is? Ahahahahahahahah fukking funniest thing I've heard in awhile. The dude is big and athletic....but made one shot. He isn't even the best player on his own team. Kid just gets rebounds and makes layups. He's a good role player but to say he is twice as good as the guy who will be the #1 or 2 nba pick and a legit star in the nba makes me literally laugh out loud
Pretty simple statement. Even more so because only a dipshit so stuck up a Coach K's gaping asshole would be too goddamn myopic to see it in the stat sheet.

It's also key to realize reading is fundamental. All-around being the qualifier, right?

Aaron Gordon while riddled with foul trouble:

10 pts on 4 of 6 shooting, 7 boards, 4 assists, 2 blocks, 1 turnover

Jabari in 7 more minutes

19 pts on 7-21 shooting, 3 boards, 1 assist, 2 blocks, 5 turnovers

Jabari Parker is a poor mans Carmelo Anthony. He needs copious touches for him to do work. And the only work he is capable of doing is scoring.

He is worse than Gordon at Rebound, Assisting, Every aspect of defense, ball control, and quite a few other things.

Jabari is a prolific scorer. However, I couldn't even imagine the numbers Gordon would put up if given the green light to shoot 21 times.

But, that is why Duke had a big fat L, and Arizona wins. Arizona is a team of talented of talented pieces. Aaron is just one of those. Duke is Jabari Parker and Rodney hood dominating the ball and putting up brick after brick.

Parker is just a melo type ball hog who wont play defense, hell wont expend a single ounce of energy outside of putting up shots.

So, fukko - I did say Aaron Gordon is twice the all around basketball player Parker is, and it really isn't even debatable, and you have zero possibility of countering that point unless you make up shit.