Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20312720'>posted</a> on 11/20/2013:

Probably a pk or giving <st1:State w:st="on"><ST1Arizona</ST1</st1:State> a few points.

Chalky you good pples and I like you so no shit talking meant by this post but dudes is high on PAC-12 ball and I think it is a little funny.

I watch Pac-12 stuff because I like USC programs to an extent (I rep Stanford in football but Marqise Lee is my ninja), and I think <st1:State w:st="on"><ST1Oregon</ST1</st1:State> has a cool looking court. John Wooden is dead, so I think PAC 12 basketball is just blah. Now I have seen Gordon play and I think he is very good and <st1:State w:st="on"><ST1Arizona</ST1</st1:State> should absolutely win the PAC-12 and I will be shocked if they don’t.<O</O

<O</O
But here are some things I don’t believe about Arizona: I don’t believe they will be in the Final Four (depending on brackets, I think the 4 best teams in no particular order come that time of the year will be Louisville, Kentucky, Michigan State, and Duke), and I don’t believe Gordon is as good as Parker. I believe Duke is the better all around team (even if they don’t really play defense right now), and mainly I don’t believe Duke will lose a second big time ranked game this early, like they lost to Kansas. If Duke could have hit free throws that night and maybe contained that big balding guy on K<st1:State w:st="on"><ST1nsas</ST1</st1:State> (but mainly it was the awful FT %) they would have won that game.<O</O
<O</O
Again, no shit talking because you great pples. I think you rep<st1:State w:st="on"><ST1 Arizona an</ST1</st1:State>d I rep Duke as one of my teams I like, and it will be a Hell of a game either way. But, it is Duke moneyline for me.<O</O