OldSchoolPro
    OldSchoolPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

D2D's NBA, NHL and MLB Daily wagers....... : D2D, OSP, Never Seen Together

Originally posted on 07/26/2013:

I am an extreme expert in conspiracy theory.

Your theory has some validity, in that it's true that D2D and I both sign with three letters.

Your theory is wrong, in that I think it was closer to six or ten weeks after D2D started posting that I first posted.

After that, I barely posted over the next month or two.

Your theory is idiotic, in that my high praise for D2D was limited to his amazing, documented record as a handicapper: (54-55% winners over more than 1,000 plays, if I recall correct).

His tacky stories did not get much praise from me, stories of his sales trips to Western Canada and visits to the hockey game with his father. They did speak to his basic Great Plain humanity.

Overall, I was quite insulting towards D2D (or at least I will be now, I warned that I would be if he stayed away long).

D2D is obviously a weak-willed pussy who had to disappear without even the good manners of a "fare-thee-well, degennies" after a couple of baseball bad beats.

Anyone who bets baseball suffers bad beats.

Of course D2D lost his girlfriend, he loved his reflection (NPD disorder, may I define that for you?) more than he liked her.

Of course D2D flamed out and disappeared, he has self-esteem issues: His self-worth was linked to his being a good handicapper. When he had a few bad days as a handicapper, his self-esteem went into the toilet and he had to disappear.

Or maybe the old girlfriend, or a new one, made his abandoning the thread a condition of their reconciliation.

Cliff Notes: I am a hundred times funnier than D2D (see my early post about readers thinking for themselves, one of the best things I've ever written, I'll look up the date/number for you if you're interested).

D2D is a pussy, what he did is like jumping out of a restaurant to beat the check.

D2D is a pussy, he wanted all of us to think he was such a genius, and he had the gall to post that he didn't want us picking and choosing among his recommended bets. What a douche!

D2D was a truly great handicapper, who else have you ever met that ran 55% over 1000 plays?

I am running close to 65% on my posted plays here, but that's a much smaller sample, around 10 plays.

Bottom Line: D2D is a weak-kneed douche, but a great handicapper (with no spine, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and poor self-esteem). OSP (me) is a veteran professional gambler, who has supported himself without a day job since my elementary school years during the Ford administration.

Happy to clear up any other questions, meet in person, or discuss other conspiracy theories here. RFK scorch wound, Mark David Chapman programmed, crash of TWA Flight 800, 911 inside job.

As for me being D2D, go back to the drawing board. He's a Canadian pussy, I'm a New York stud.

Glad I was able to clear that up for you.

Btw, I should have a couple baseball games for Sunday, I'll post 'em here.

Peace out, and thanks for sharing.

- OSP

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Honestly one of the best posts I have ever read!

Of course I need to take some issue with a few of OSP's points, lol....but I needn't do that here. I think we can all figure out what I would object to.

And no, for the record OSP and I are definitely not the same guy....after reading this I kind of wish I was, LOL.

For the record I did not leave becuse of some bad beats....not at all....I left because I was forming bad betting habits, and being a degen I was scaring myself.....I needed a break, pure and simple.

For those of you that have not noticed I have created a new thread....therefor let's leave this 300k views in 45 days dinosaur to rot.

D2D