Originally posted on 11/25/2013:

Moneyme I appreciate all of your picks. I think 99% of the people in this thread do except for a few haters. However, this site was created to HELP the average bettor beat their bookies. Help individuals gain a slight edge. By sharing picks, information, knowledge, systems, handicapper picks, we all get better insight on what games to bet.

Your system has been great. The numbers speak for themselves. By beginning a service and charging for your picks you become no different than the thousands of people who join these forums, post picks for a few weeks and then try and take the winnings of the average guys in the form of payment for picks. This site is FREE for a reason. Let's keep it that way.

If you choose to charge people for their picks when they ask you to do extra work, then by all means please do so. I see guys popping in this thread and asking you opinions on games that you have not posted as a play. No one should be doing that and getting answers from you for free. You deserve to be paid for your time and efforts. But your system picks which you personally list here as plays each day should remain free for all the use.

I say this with complete respect as I have been a user of this site for years but only recently joined to discuss nba with Grinder in his thread...If you remain here as a free system poster and capper..THANK YOU!! If you choose to follow the suit of sooooooooooo many countless others who have come on here for weeks and then left to go become a "PRO" then leave now with the followers you have before you become HATED