Originally posted on 11/24/2013:

More plays to come, really liking the board this week with some strong value plays.

Locked in:

1 Unit
Min GB O44.5 Lacy and AP are going to have monster days here, only thing worse than the two QBs here are the defenses going to see some huge yardage plays here and should see a special teams score as well

Jags +10 Yes Jags are the Jags but Houston should not be laying 10 points to anyone I do not care who it is. Jags played the Texans tough last year forcing OT and this Jags team has been playing slightly better ball while Hou is in a downward spiral. Teamates fighting, losing close games Ill take the points here

CHI STL O44- Low total against a jekyl and hyde rams D and a strong CHI offense. Stl has playmakers on the O side of the ball and CHI cant stop stop anyone right now. 44 is low for this game and I like the value

Dallas +3 -125 Love the Cowgirls coming off an embarassing loss after a Bye. Romo has bee great historically in November and although I respect what the Giants have done recently, good teams do not lose 5 games in a row in the NFL. Not to mention who have they beat recently? Raiders, Rodgers-less Pack, Eagles? Sorry but that doesnt mean a damn thing to me, love the girls here

Indy +3 Again 3 game win streak for AZ but who have they played? Falcons, Jags, Texans 3 of the worst teams in the league IMO. Dont get me wrong Indy has real problems and AZ has a legit D but this team beat the Broncos, the Niners and Seahawks. 3 points is way too much in this spot, if anything I think this game should be a pick em, love this bet at +3, I like a close game here with Indy by a FG

Leans
Pats +2, shouldnt surprise anyone
SF -4.5 this spread looks low to me, had this figured at -6.5

As always best of luck