Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20350080'>posted</a> on 11/24/2013:

Glad portland came through. I'm sure that I had a lot of you very nervous about the pick. Sorry about the clevland pick...they got smoked. I know a lot of you want to contact me, but I have already been penalized for posting my email address a few pages ago. For my new supporters, a few days ago, I was attacked and called a fraud and a scammer. Since then, i have no way of sending or receiving messages. I was reported to the sbr admin and they put me on restrictions. It sucks because I've gotten almost 40,000 views, and I've helped normal ordinary people get some extra cash during the holiday season and I haven't made any money off of it. I must be the dumbest scammer ever. What's really ironic is that the people who attacked me are probably playing my picks and making money...anyway, I'll keep my head up and keep going and hopefully these restrictions can get lifted. Thank you guys for the support. Make sure you take care of your loved ones...buy them something nice, and put my name along side yours on the gift haha...This is my gift to you.