Originally posted on 11/23/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
Would you rather want everyone to be equally poor like in north korea or everyone to be rich and some to be even richer like in the USA.

Because if you think about it pretty much everyone in the USA is rich. The average person can afford food, a car, holiday, cellphone... 100 years ago even the very rich couldnt afford all that. Thanks to capitalism everyone becomes rich, some more rich than others.

But you marxists dont see that because of your envy towards people who are more succesfull
Take a trip over the border to Canada. Or Europe. Or Australia.

A wealthy capitalist society WITHOUT the soul crushing inequality and poverty that Americans heap upon your poorest IS possible.

But you lot are too greedy to do it. The poor aren't the issue. Its the greedy grasping nature of your capitalism that results in so many saying "I'm OK so you look after yourself like I am". Foolish foolish Ayn Rand mind washing.

Americans scream and complain about even paying for healthcare for your poorest. Let alone trying to have a conversation about food or wider public welfare.

Why does no one there seem to understand that a chain is only as strong as the weakest link? Raise the life style of your poorest/weakest and everyone else gets the benefits too.

It's maddening to watch from this far away.

Don't know why I waste breathe though. You'll eat yourselves one day without a doubt.