Originally posted on 11/22/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
your logic and judgement needs adjusting! Carsellers never stiff anyone where as Wulfman has! Wulfman non pro for nearly month now and has nothing to do with what tto728 suggests. Currently Wulfman owes better then 30K but remains as hero for some but most have him cut off now. Wufman will never see pro again as simply too costly for him now. Once spent $1200 to pay back loans but can't see it again.
Hey no1here, I know you are a nice guy so do not take this the wrong way, I understand that you are just trying to be nice.

Nobody is saying that Wulf is a hero, all anybody has said is that he stands up and paid a huge portion of his debt. Carseller on the other hand never paid anything, prayed and waited until he finally got lucky to use points for PRO and has made yisman wait for an extremely long time with paying anything back let alone any interest. All the while he continually makes excuses and jokes about the situation of him just ignoring any sort of regular payments.

theballsflop pretty well nailed it in post #26 about wulf, he is a very high volume gambler, has some anger issues but in the end he stands up and does what is right.

We all have our own issues and idiosyncrasies but the main reason why I really dislike CS is his apparent utter lack of care about what he is doing and how he is treating his very generous lender. A couple of years ago, I (along with many other people, especially Secretstash) helped out CS in getting out of debt. As soon as that was done, he promptly got right back into debt without any regard for all of the people who helped him and making every possible excuse in the book. He constantly begs and scams points with no remorse.

Anyway, that is that. Take care bud.