Originally posted on 11/21/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Mags how much do you bet a game??

I like the path your taking here
Here is my story. In my senior year of high school, I made a new friend that was a foreign exchange from Estonia. He came here to study for one year and see our culture here. He later became one of my very good friends. I saw him on some website called TrioBet. He explained to me that he bets 10 euros on soccer games. I was like WOW! I had no idea you could bet. So i started with him. I lost around 50 dollars and realized that betting takes more than just guessing or favorites. 1 week later I was on some website that offered a free 50 dollars in your BETDSI account if you signed up through their website. I did and my account was credited with 50 dollars. I was betting 5 bucks a game and in a month I had a little over 300 dollars. I went to betting 25 a game. So after that, around June I took my first ever withdrawal of 2200.00 USD and I got it within 10 days in the mail. Boy I was happy! I saved 2,000.00 of it for my college and the rest 200 I put in into my retirement account. I just turned 19 in September and I've made more than 10,000.00 USD in my 5dimes account. I always withdraw via **. Now I'm sticking to betting 100 dollars a day but not everyday. I only do it if I research trends and players and different things. If i feel good I will bet if I don't than I won't. Now this weekend since I haven't bet since the World Series, I'm back in my 5dimes account that has a little over 2,500.00 USD. So I will release my games this weekend. Once I win, I'll withdraw my profits and continue with my education and when NFL playoff times roll around I'll start betting again. Depending on when this semester ends.