Originally posted on 11/20/2013:

I'll toss in some notes.

At first glance UH is winless 0-10. But 4 losses have been by a TD or less. Wyoming looked good to start, but have now lost 5 of 6 and 4 straight.

Situation issues issues favor Wy with altitude, what around 7k? cold and home crowd. Don't believe Hawaii will be bothered by cold, but lungs might be burning late, if not in shape. Hawaii lost to SDST on mainland last week in Ot. They never trailed , except OT. Another big flight for the warriors, back to mainland meaning b2b road.

The running back that is a stud for Hawaii is Joey Iosefa. He was out with a foot injury and came back two weeks ago. They just feed him the ball, 37 carries last week, 150 on the ground. Eye popping 341 yards rushing on the ground since returnn in two games. Schroeder isn't bad at Qb and has enough to get his yards when secondary's creep up to stop run. 238 passing yards per game not bad.

Cowboy O has hit a wall. Haven't been the same since that loss to Texas St. I remember that one well, not only because I lost some good money on Cowboys, but that big lightning delay of maybe 3-4 hours? Jumped off that horse after that game.

Cowboy D is now an embarrassement. Giving up 52, 51,48 and 48 LAST FOUR! At least tthey are consistent, heh?

I like Hawaii, not sure I'm playing. If considering Cowboys, I would only say, ask yourself if you want to lay 7 to a team that hasn't lost by more than 7 (lst 4) with a team that averages surrendering 50 points last 4.

Hell no. I came into this leaning fairly strong to playing Hawaii. Still have a rule to never bet bad teams, but I've almost talked myself into betting Hawaii.

Good luck with your pk