Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20291622'>posted</a> on 11/18/2013:

BOISE ST. (-7)--Boise still tied in the Mountain division with Utah St., but own the tie-breaker, so can't afford a slip up now. They've dominated their inferior conference opponents and catch San Diego St. team that although still has a mathematical shot and winning the division, is all but out of it. They are now bowl eligible after a hard fought OT win on the Islands, overcoming 4 lost fumbles to pull it out. San Diego St has been finding ways to pull out wins, but they did upset the Broncs on the Blue Turf last year, so there will be legitimate revenge in mind for Boise. Hedrick improves each game, including the whole team and I think they win by double digits.

OREGON (-18)--With Stanford's loss to USC, the Pac 12 North swings right back in the Ducks favor and their shot at Rose Bowl is staring them in the face. Arizona blew it at home vs Wazzou this week and now have their home finale against a team that they are offensively molded just like. The only problem is the Ducks are just a bigger, faster, and more talented version of Zona. 2 losses in a row for the Cats and they now get a re-focused Ducks team that is familiar with their style of play. Oregon will get Arizona's best shot, but I still don't think it will be enough and the Ducks roll here.

WYOMING (-7)--Hawaii spent two weeks on the mainland playing Utah St and flying to Maryland to play Navy. They then flew all the way home and faced San Diego St in a game where the Aztecs turned the ball over 4 times and Hawaii looked like they were going to pull the upset, but blew it exactly like any winless team you have ever watched does and lost a heart breaker in OT. But no rest for the weary as their nightmare continues on another road trip to the mainland and nice welcoming weather and altitude of Laramie in late November, where early weather reports show a high of 34, low of 22. Wyoming has now lost 4 in a row, but to 4 of the best teams in the conference. They will have to win this game (their home finale) and pull an upset at Utah St to become bowl eligible, but this is step 1. Hawaii has been playing better lately, but it hasn't shown on the scoreboard. Wyoming has the ability to strike quickly, and against what might be a tired Hawaii squad may take an early lead and not look back.

WISCONSIN (-15)--Minnesota is a great story, as you have to imagine that the surprisingly effective play has been inspired by the pseudo-return of Coach Kill in the pressbox. They are off a bye here and a win here would set up an unlikely division title game with Michigan St (pending a Sparty win @ N'Western). A side note, Minnesota +800 to win Legends and +3000 to win the conference. But this is one of those times where I have to question if the Gophers will be ready to stop the best rushing attack they will have seen by far this year, and even if they are ready, will they be able to stop it. They have benefited from a favorable schedule and take a huge step up in class here against a Wisky team that is playing their best ball of the year. I imagine it will be a pumped up crowd in relation to what it has been in recent years in Minneapolis, so that should be factored in, but the best way to take the crowd out of the game is by running the ball down the other team's throat. I'll roll with the Badgers to play the role of spoiler where the situation would usually be reversed.

FLORIDA ST. (-56)-- Because why the hell not?

4 real favorites I think can cover this week. Seems to be some pretty sharp lines this week. Posting some dogs tomorrow.

Good Luck!