Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20264064'>posted</a> on 11/15/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
I didn't appreciate this infraction while giving my reply you packet filtering ISP monitoring, spycams, hacking my cell phone, ect for years. Now we officially have a problem

Now as far as Ryan goes... The feds have confirmed that they have footage of him coming into the U.S. to pickup a $39,000 cash payment november 17th. Now if I'm wrong my apologies but if I'm right then this it's only a matter of time before the crash and burn and those p2p records from that south Florida bank will be the smoking gun.

Oh, On a side note: Remember wagerchief "Don" was in almost near-illegal sex club in san fransico. OMG, that brought new meaning to the term "unloaded"

Now that what I call a real news report don't you think sir.
Where were you when this shit really mattered?

Stuck with your fukkin pants down and your mouth open like the pissin bitch you are.

Now, after the fukkn cash is gone, the players gone, everything run out beyond repair you wanna be a fukkin hero and settle your own selfish score here in a chitty room.

You ain't gettin no one paid, takin no one down, your red ass is still out and your mouth still flappin like a fukkin carp. Just rubbin salt in old wounds and tryin to be someone you ain't.

Might as well post an episode of the fukkin Brady Bunch.

Bigboy my ass.