Originally posted on 11/14/2013:

Urban, loving the picks man...as always tailing most of them.
Only one I am a little worried about is Aub/Georgia...w/ UGA off a bye week (Appalachian State pretty much a bye), Gurley set to start, a decent UGA rush defense, and a lack of attempting to pass by Auburn the last couple games I see this being a very tight game. What's your take?

Regarding UH/Louisville...after studying these teams last night the one considerable advantage I could find was the fairly significant gap in both team's time of possession. Louisville is averaging about 34 min-34:30 min while UH is barely ekeing out 25 min (one of the lowest in FBS).
UH's main advantage this year has been its positive turnover margin (#1 in FBS) however Louisville is ranked 4th. That said, who Louisville has faced this year has been a joke (their strength of schedule one of weakest in the FBS) so all their positive stats should be taken with a grain of salt.
The most I could see Louisville winning this is by 14 and that's ONLY if they're playing lights out....anything above 14 is a freebie for UH.
One thing to take into consideration is that both UH and Louisville are still fighting for the #1 spot in the AAC (both praying that UCF loses one of their upcoming games) as both are currently tied for 2nd.

UCF/Temple is another game where I feel the books are giving too much respect to the home team (Louisville being the other) as Temple is only a 16.5 dog. When Louisville came to Temple they were 33 point dogs! And Louisville LOST to UCF. Yes I know Temple has been playing pretty good these last 3 or 4 games but that doesn't justify being a 2 TD dog to a UCF team that is not only more athletic than them but they're also fighting to play in a BCS bowl! If UCF is playing at 75% of their potential they should win by at minimum 20-21 pts.

FL ATL/ So Miss....something to consider...FL ATL can still make it to a bowl game IF they win their last 3 games. Was reading that their old coach (not the pothead) stopped by practice recently to motivate them, but they're already amped up.
Another thing to note is that FAU has a GREAT defense. Think their pass D is only allowing 170 yds and their rush D is only allowing 195 yds. This vs one of the worst winless FBS schools I've ever seen...(So. Miss that is)

Wisconsin/Indiana....looking over Wisconsin' stats/watching their highlights is truly amazing. It's almost like finding a diamond in the rough as Wisconsin gets absolutely ZERO love from the BCS and/or the blabbering heads at ESPN. In my opinion Wisconsin is a top 5 team HANDS DOWN. Think they got robbed at ASU and I think they could have won that game v. OSU. This team is really balanced both offensively and defensively. Playing IN Madison vs. Indiana (a team they beat 83-20 in 2010...yes 83!...59-7 in 2011...and 62-14 in 2012) should be a cakewalk considering Indiana plays NO defense and has the ball for only 23 minutes a game (WORST time of possession in FBS).

MSU/Braska...I see Mich State ekeing out a win over Braska. Sure Braska has owned MSU these past couple years...BUT the score of those games has gotten closer and closer. MSU off a bye week is enough to convince me they will come prepared for whatever Braska throws at them. Add to that Martinez ain't starting (MSU has had trouble with him in past) and this will result in a 9-1 MSU.

All I've got for right now...Have a great time in PV man... the Pacific side of Mexico is fn beautiful.