Originally posted on 11/13/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
Hey everybody let me step in real quick to mediate before this gets out of hand. To the guys defending RK, I think some of you are misunderstanding some of the others-some people have said they personally like the other side, and still gave respect to RK. That being said, there may be 1 or 2 that are being asses and trying to start/talk shit. Don't feed into the trolling-we're all here to tail/discuss with RK and win some money, not try to 1-up or challenge each other 'my dick's bigger than yours' middle school bullshit. The bottom line is RK doesn't have to post his plays for us, we should all acknowledge this and give him the appreciation he rightly deserves (most of us are doing this). Let's all do the best we can to keep all the negativity and fluff out of his thread-that's probably the reason he left the other forum to begin with. If you don't like the play or are on the other side, you don't have to say anything-RK already told us he won't be revealing his secrets/stats/systems or whatever. And everybody please just ignore the trolls, because we all know the trolls most certainly will come out in force in a winning thread-don't feed into it and give them the attention they desire, because that is what they want and how they win. We don't need to scare RK away from here!

And RK just keep doing what you do brother-please know that for every troll there are 20 of us that have your back and support you. We know you won't win every game-we are all adults and make a conscious decision to tail, and won't begrudge you for the losers. We appreciate you giving us plays, God knows half of us can't cap NBA anyway! Now let's win some money!!!
Semper Fidelis I know what u mean we dealt with this before and i don't have time for all of the negativity nor should we acknowledge it. Lets just get this money leave the internet bitching to those who have no purpose in life....