Several years ago when 5Dimes first opened up. I was one of the first guys to put them over at various forums. They even ended up using alot of stuff I posted in reviews of them etcetera in their marketing over the last several years. I got a little grief at various places about loving 5Dimes so much at that time and saying that Tony would make them number one and they would become huge.

The feeling I had in my gut at that time was the same I had a few years before that when Spiro opened Olympic. I have the same gut feeling about RebateWager now that I had about 5Dimes several years ago when I put them over and called for them to be the next big thing. And the same gut feeling about Spiro and Olympic way before that. Now I have not played at Rebate Wager yet. But from what I've been reading and researching about them-I like what I'm hearing.

A great Book needs a great niche (and deep pockets too)

Examples:

Olympic when they came onto the scene reinvented the parlay offshore. Before
OLY you could not parlay anywhere, half the stuff Spiro was allowing to be parlayed. He took Prop wagers and set the bar to where it is now. No one else at the time or before him was offering the amount he was. And he had razor sharp
opinionated lines that moved on $$$$$ and not air.

5Dimes when they came onto the scene they took the standard Spiro set on parlay offerings and made Spiro look conservative to say the very least. They changed the face of the landscape for Teasers/Exotic players. In both the amount of teasers offered and also price and selection. No one was allowing team totals, halfs, and quarters to be teased-let alone mixed and matched in all sorts of crazy ways. Tony is the one man in this industry who is truly not afraid to take a bet. Others have claimed it-But Tony owns it.

Now you are saying 'Kevy please explain your rationale regarding a Book you have never played at yet (RebateWager)'.......................... ....................................

I see it this way: They are taking something that so many books under achieve on (loyalty programs, rebate offerings, and payouts) and setting a bar/standard.
How many times have we heard about all the hoops with CRIS/BookMaker's loyalty program! Most books that have offered rebate like programs-usually do them half ass. And have you ever tried calling Bet Jam to discuss going about getting their card lately-real fun and enjoyable. So we have RebateWager taking some things that have been done and doing them right. Taking it to the next level.