Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20187706'>posted</a> on 11/08/2013:

Alright, fam I'm pumped up for college b-ball.

As you know, I rep coaches in college b-ball and I like Coach K, Izzo, and Pitino so I hope they all win their respective conferences this year (Louisville's shouldn't be that tough though). On the other hand, there are some programs I hate like Syracuse, Kentucky and my all-time most hated program, fukking UNC. Let's hope Calipari, Williams, and old as Hell about to kick the bucket Jim Boeheim get shit on relentlessly this year.

Some highlight vids for the season. bubbles is looking into making highlight vids because these songs kind of suck.

Starting off with Sparty. I'd follow Izzo into war, because this dude seems like an "every man" and I always rep that.

Now onto my boy Jabari Parker. I hope this boy shits on Wiggins this year. I rep AMERICANS because I am an AMERICAN. I am dissapointed how ESPN is all over that Canadian Andrew Wiggins's jock. USA! USA! USA!

Finally, got some Louisville stuff for the fam.

I'm just glad that I think Louisville and Duke are on opposite divisions of the ACC conference next year, so I can rep both of them until they play each other, at which point bubbles will always roll with the Cards.