Originally posted on 11/08/2013:

I wouldn't take it so hard. Win some, lose some. I was dead wrong about Ducks last night. I knew right away that those first two possessions @ the 4 with no points was going to come back and bite me.

Hats off to Stanford. Game is about momentum and they buckled up their chin straps and came to play. If Ducks could have punched one of those in, might have been a different game, but they didn't.

I'm pretty lucky because Baylor came in for me, so I just lost the vig on Ducks.

Now more than ever is the time to pick your spots.

Consider flat betting (same $ amt) and try your hardest to minimize parlays and don't try to get it all back at once.

Patience, protect roll and grind it out.

I reminded myself to be more cautious laying points on the road, especially big games.

I highlighted some games that I liked and road favs will give me pause. I like these sides, but they are examples of what I'm talking about. Mizzu, Tex.,Az.St, and Auburn.

Home favs like Bama,Zona and Wisky have interest. Considering grabbing the points with Miss St.,and Vtech.

Big games are killers to bet, but hey, that's whats' fun. I make my living trading stocks and this is solely entertainment, putting your money where your mouth is.

Before I punched in my bets, I liked Oregon,Baylor and Bama. My gut kept saying no way all three favs are going to cover. Pick one dog, just couldn't do it. Oh well, hoping I'm only wrong on Ducks. Time will tell if it was only the road fav that bit me.

Bottom line all you can do is your homework and make your best play. Fire away when you are hot and pull back on cold streaks or after a big loss.

Guys crying about tailing need to man up. Reminds me of a guy copying your homework or grabbing answers off your test. Didn't know jack or study and now wants to whine that the answers he copied were wrong.

Here's to guys capping hard and having success this weekend. gl